Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Picture tour of my house LOL

This woman on line that I have talked to for almost a year now asked me what Caleb's room looked like so I decided to give her a picture tour so thought I'd share with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, uncluttered house! I envy people that don't have clutter. I seem to thrive in it in this house! I even rearranged my living room to fit around the toy area of it. Hey, it's like a daycare here what can I say?! But, that's what happens when you have 3 kids I guess. And, yes, you do need curtains woman!! I hate not having curtains on my windows!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You seem to be a great housekeeper! I'm not so good. LOL By the way...thank you so much for all those links you sent for the Wiggles car. I actually ordered one for Parker. I've been looking for one for ages. I just assumed they didn't make them. He's going to LOVE it. =)

XO ~ Bridgett