Tuesday, March 16, 2004
New Meds
I really need to find a way to get to the DR so I can get on some new meds. Mine obviously aren't working anymore and I just feel so blah! We went to the wake last night~I went with my mom so Brett wouldn't have to go~And for the record I felt and looked stupid~Everyone gets so dressed up~But I don't really wear dark colored clothes~And I don't have "funeral" clothes just laying around~I think I should get some though with the way this year is going. But anyways we went last night and Caleb well he behaved like a 2 yr old~There was a fountain and he pretty much hung at that and everytime he would walk by he would say LOOK Lotta sippy cups LOL! What a goof. We stayed for almost an hour just talking to everyone and to people we haven't seen in years. I got home and Caleb was being a butt~Because he wanted to go home with grandma!~So I took out his game of Candy Land and we "played" that for awhile. He can't quite grasp the concept of how to play the right way so he just takes all the cards and organizes them like red's with red's blues with blues etc. And he puts the game pieces on there right color square. It's fun watching him play his way. But as the night went on I started to feel more and more blah. So I ended up just putting Caleb to bed and I followed. And I'm probably not going today because of course my mother "doesn't feel good" and the weather is suppose to be bad and my grandparents don't want to drive out of there way. Which I understand.. I really wish I could drive ugh! And for those that are still reading I'm sorry the post jumps around and really makes no sence. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Made perfect sense to me! Why do you need drugs to help you not feel "blah"? Is it the depression? I am wondering because the docs keep trying to get me on something and I refuse it ALL the time! I would rather deal with what life brings me (and it brings me lots of crap!) head on and not have to take a drug to handle it. But, I was on Zoloft for many years, so that's probably why I don't ever want to go back. Love the fountain story!! CUTE!
Hugs and love, Lisa
What kind of meds are you taking, Stephy? Perhaps I can recommend something? Just let me know.
XO ~ Bridgett
Post a Comment