Wednesday, March 17, 2004
HATE SNOW
The snow could stop anytime now! Caleb's loving it he has a bowl of snow and a spoon and he's eating away LOL! He's such a goof. And Lisa~Yes I unfortunatly do have depression I have what is called bi-polar/manic depression a great hereditary thing both my grandma's shared with me. My mother's mom I never meant because she commited suicide when my mother was only two. It hurts a little but I mean I never knew her in fact the woman my grandmother remarried is my grandma no matter what. She has never treated me less. ANd I'm so close to her so I wouldn't change it for anything. But deep down I kind of wish that I had met her. And unfortunatly my other randma and I were pretty close and she died five day's before I gave birth to Caleb. ANd I honestly haven't delt with it yet. I know it's awful but for now I just can't deal with it. ANd Lisa sometimes taking meds is good for you but now adays doctors want to drug you with everything and if you feel you don't need the meds then you don't. Where as I know I need meds but I have been on so many and they work for awhile but after a month or 2 we have to raise the milligrams I take and then it just stops working so it gets pretty frustrating to try and find a pill to make me "better". But I did take some meds last night they help a little but not really that much. So I'm a little better. I still feel blah but not so bad. And I say blah because trying to explain how my mind works and how I feel is hard. But I am off now,Gonna clean a bit. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the explanation about your depression. So many people take meds when they are just feeling "normal" depression and it really ticks me off! People need to learn to deal with life without meds. But, for you and I, sometimes we do need meds. There was a time I needed them or I wouldn't be here right now. So, don't think I am lecturing you. Keep up the good work though, you are doing a great job!
Hugs and love, Lisa
I'm sorry to hear you are suffering, Stephy. Wish there was something I could do to help. Manic Depression can be very serious. Take care of yourself.
XO ~ Bridgett
Post a Comment