Thursday, March 4, 2004

Nothing new but a little about Caleb :)

This is Caleb of course LOL and my kitty Bubba!  Bubba has become completly obsessed with Caleb.  He follows him everywhere.  Caleb was sitting on the couch playing with Dadd's ear plugs and Bubba crawled right in his lap to lay down with him.  SO cute!  Funny thing is when I was pregnet we were worried about Bubba because he's really possesive over me.  When Brett and I started dating Bubba would shimmy his way between us so Brett wasn't near me LOL!  But all of a sudden out of the blue Bubba started following Caleb.  Caleb likes to pretend he's a kitty and crawl around and meow and Bubba will walk around with him and keep rubbing up against him.  It's so cute.  I only wrote 2 pages in my story last night.  Even though I took a 2 hour nap yesterday I was still tired.  Weird.  I kept waking up throughout the night though.  It was so hot in our room last night which was weird considering I had the heat turned way down and it wasn't even 20 degrees last night.  Then Caleb woke up and got in bed with us.  I felt so smushed though so I took him and put him back in his bed.  It's been pretty boring here lately doing the same old crap cleaning the same old things.  Gets kind of frustrating.  But I am off since I napped yesterday I'm behind on cleaning.  UGH!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, your cat is almost bigger than Caleb! That is so cute though on how Bubba bonded with him! We have this one cat who absolutely LOVES my son's "blankie" and will find it anywhere and start to knead it and make believe it's his momma. We call it the "momma mi-mi" because of that. And, I understand about being hot, shhh, don't tell anyone, but I keep my a/c on ALL year around!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

How cute! Caleb and Bubba are friends!

XO ~ Bridgett

p.s. Left comments on the older entries too!