Monday, March 29, 2004

Catching up

My lil ham hehe!  He was showing off!  Okay hmm where do I start?? Bridgette~I've never had a problem with Caleb using a blanket~If ya look at the pics of him napping there is a light blue afghan that my mom made him when he was first born~And he has been sleeping with that since he was a litle baby!  It's his Binky hehe!  And he won't sleep without it.  It's dirty with holes but he won't get rid of it my mom tried to make him a new one but it just wasn't as good as the first one hehe!  I have the problem of him using too many blankets at night!  Let's see how was my weekend??  Friday night we were all just lazy around the house.  Saturday I had to do a Mystery SHop so Danica came with me and since I'm not suppose to talk about it~ALl I can say is I get paid 20 dollars hehe and they failed horribly!  They were very rude to me!  Then we went out to dinner with Danica Bill and Orianna.  And Caleb actually behaved!  Yesterday was such a beautiful day for NY!  It was almost 70 degrees!  So we spent the whole day outside!  We went for a drive to look at the beautiful houses around here!  Then we all played outside~We walked to the park down the street and let Caleb play for awhile.  Then we went to the baseball fields and watched Ryan and his friends play some baseball then headed off to the park by the library where we played for awhile!  Whoo came home and Caleb took a nap while I played on the computer for awhile.  Then we went outside again and Caleb played with the little girl Linnea next door they drew with chalk and ran around then we came home and Tanith called and said her and Autumn were coming over for awhile.  Was a very busy day!  And of course I couldn't fall asleep last night and I stayed up till 4!  And guess who woke me up at 5am!  UGH!  It's like he knows when I stay up late because he wakes me up at the crack of dawn!  But that's okay I already have my kitchen cleaned and 2 loads of laundry done :)!  But I am off now going to read up on everyone elses journals hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to do the "Mystery Shop" too!! How do you get involved in that?! Neato! And, Emma AND Matthew both have blankies and have not got rid of them. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Being Caleb is your firstborn, you tend to listen to others and what they say about getting rid of things and when to do it. I say, let him have the blankie for as long as he wants! Just call him "Linus" like I do to my kids! Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I cannot get Parker to use a blanket for the life of me! I'm always worrying that he's going to get too cold during the night, but he never seems to. He's just really hot natured, obviously.

The picture of Caleb is adorable. He's such a sweetie. =)