Friday, March 5, 2004

TGIF

Hello!  I am so proud of myself!  I caught up on pretty much all me cleaning!  YAY me!  Here it is 9am!  And I've already put like 3 loads of laundry away and I'm washing my bedding!  YAY me!  The above picture of Caleb if you didn't notice he's wearing Daddy's shoes and Daddies hat (really hard to see)  He told us he was going to work with Daddy so he got dressed LOL!  This pic was taken the other day actually the same day that I took the pic of him and Caleb so don't think he wears the same outfit LOL!  Not too much going on here at all so I suppose I will tell you all about the story I'm writing since everyone asks LOL :)!  I started this book when I was 15 you should see the notebooks of notes I have LOL!  It's about a girl who is in High school got her heart broken then started to get over it started dating a new guy and still had feelings for her first love (Don't we all? LOL)  and then her first love starts coming around again.  I guess for now that's it LOL!  I have a lot of middle to write for the story and let me tell you it's hard!  My handwriting stunk in High School LOL!  Funny thing is I have the last line in my story already.  It's a typical story written for high school kids even though my 25 yr old friend Jennifer makes me read it to her over the phone everytime I add more LOL!  I guess we will see.  I don't know or honestly really don't care if it gets published I just want the satisfaction to say I wrote a book.  SInce I was 4 I've been saying I was going to write one so here I am LOL!  I've written many many short stories over the years if now I could only find them!  But I am off Caleb wants a wiccy cup (sippy cup)  and my dryer is buzzing.  Talk to you all later.  Thanks for the comments :)  Makes me feel so not alone and crazy LOL!  *hugs*

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is just so adorable! I love that he looks like he is saying "I go to work" in that pic too! And, good luck with the writing. I have always wanted to write a book too and my hubby keeps telling me to get to it! But, you know how it is, time is not exactly around when you have kids! One day maybe. I am happy that you are at least writing every night. That shows promise!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your son is adorable. Keep working on your book. It sounds very good.

Anonymous said...

The book sounds great for a high school crowd! Like you, I've always wanted to be a writer. I almost majored in journalism in college, but then figured nursing would be much more lucrative. Sooo, I told Doug when he becomes a full-fledge cop, I'm quitting at the hospital and focusing on my true love...writing. =)

But I'll be writing medical suspense...so don't worry! We won't be competing against each other. LOL

XO ~ Bridgett

Anonymous said...

the little boy is absoultly adoriable