This is how my two guys were passed out sleeping last night! :)! And they were both out like a light! So sweet!
I couldn't believe they passed out like that! Brett layed down to watch tv and Caleb just started grabbing pillows and throwing them behind Brett then climbed up behind him and passed out! Today is going to be a very busy day! I decided to try no more diapers today! Whoo I know I'm crazy and we have story hour at 11! Gonna be a busy busy day! Last night after Caleb woke up from his nap we went outside and Autumn came over and they played for a bit then my grandma called and said she made spagetti and to come over for dinner which worked out well because I forgot to take something out hehe! So we went over there and ended up staying till 8 and Caleb fell asleep in the car on the way home so when we got here I brought him up to bed and layed him down then Brett and I went to sit on the back stairs since it's been so nice and while we were sitting there we heard a knock on the back door we both jumped and turned around and there was Caleb giggling! It was too cute! But then took us till 10:30 for him to fall back asleep~Which is the pics above hehe! But I am off now gonna do some journal reading then get ready to go~For those mom's who have potty trained what's easier to bring your boy to the bathrrom every half hour? or every hour? Or what?? New to this hehe! *hugs*

4 comments:
Your son is so cute. My kids are older but I babysat recently for a little boy who was potty training and I asked him every 10 minutes if he had to go potty. He was almost 3 at the time. He was trained within a week, though--I do think that is unusal for boys. I would just keep him in big boy underwear and ask him every so often if he had to go and see how that works.
Awwww, what cute pics!! I had to look at the picture of Brett about 10 times to actuallly SEE Caleb! You have a big hubby there! I like big men though, so it's not a put down by any means! But, now that I see him, and I see Caleb all the time, I do think Caleb looks more like you BIG TIME! Time to have another baby so your hubby can have that little girl with dark hair to look like him! Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.: Posted comments in some older entries! I am soooo behind!!! Forgive me! :)
Hmmm...I really can't give any advice about potty training because Parker isn't even close to being ready. LOL My guess would probably be every 30 minutes until he starts getting the idea. But I'm not sure, Stephy. I guess I'd probably just take clues from him and do the best you can. Good luck!
Post a Comment