Friday, March 26, 2004

So dead tired

hehe this is SImba!  No matter how much we try to get them to stop drinking out of the toilet they still do.  He looks like he has a hangover doesn't he? LOL!  Goofy cat!  ANd he won't put his tongue in the toilet oh no!  He has to dip his paw in there and drink out of his paw.  ANyways!  I am dying!  I wok up at 3:30 this morning to terrible tooth pain and guess what it's my wisdom tooth!  I'm thinking I'm going to have to stop reading Bridgette's journal!  Everytime they get sick or something goes on at her house we get it here hehe!  Just kidding hun!  But just ironic "don't ya think?"  hehe!  ANyways I woke up at 3:30 and couldn't fall back asleep till 5!  And Caleb was up at 5:30!  I just turned on my tv and he brought his Olie guy and my old fisher price little people into my bed and played with those till 7:30!  I kept waking up and then falling back asleep!  I didn't really do much yesterday!  Went to my mom's for what seemed like hours and set her up with ebay and paypal!  Then we came home I cooked dinner and then played with Caleb till bed time!  Oh have to share this picture of Caleb napping yesterday~

Such a cutie if I must say myself LOL!  Yeah Olie guy goes with us everywhere!  And Caleb shows him to everyone!  I'm not to sure what my plans for today are~I don't really want to do anything I want to go back to bed!  But housework and Caleb calls!  I'll probably clean maybe list more stuff on ebay hehe!  ANd then take a nap when Caleb does.  But I am off now!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son is beautiful!!! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the joy of looking at our little ones sleeping! You never get tired of it, even when they are 12, 8 and 3! It's such a peaceful place they are in that you can't help but to watch them and smile. I love the pics of him sleeping!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ yea...I think there is a definite link between us, Stephy. =) I'm sorry about your wisdom tooth...I know first hand how miserable it is.

The picture of the kitty is pretty funny...but the picture of Caleb is adorable! You know...no matter how hard I try, I cannot get Parker to use blankets. He hates them! Was Caleb ever like that?