Thursday, March 25, 2004
That Olie Guy
So Caleb was very excited with his Olie guy! He kept saying He's real mama Olie guy is real! It was so cute! I was suprised it came so fast! But whoo hoo! Kept Caleb busy! Onto the house I called it sounded great but guess what?? No pets! GRR! That's the problem were finding with most of the houses they say no pets! SO was a definete no after that! Makes it very frustrating! But I refuse to get rid of my cats! Brett's alway's teasing me saying if you had to chose between me and the cats you'd chose the cats! And I'll say well why wouldn't I? They were here first LOL! ANd Lisa to your comment about how do I stay so thin with my grandma I honestly don't know hehe! I'm kinda glad we don't live too much closer to her or else I probably wouldn't stay thin. But she is such a good cook! Yummy! And if I try to make one of her recipes following it the same exact way it still doesn't come out right hehe! We didn't do too much last night~Drove around looking at houses for rent there's not too many of them which stinks but like I ssaid to Brett one will eventually come up that we can afford. SO I'm okay waiting. Brett's Dad called last night and Brett "wasn't home" So I got to talk to his Dad for an hour and a half! I thought men didn't like to talk on the phone?? I did find out a lot about Brett when he was little hehe! Brett who's always saying I don't know why Caleb is so active I wasn't I was well behaved! But according to his dad that's Bullshit! HEHE! When Brett was 3 he got kicked out of story hour because he couldn't sit still and behave and he kept disrupting the class. HAHA! So that's where Caleb gets all his energy from! Hey has anyone else been watching Stephen Kings Miniseries Kingdom Hospital?? It's so good! I'm a scary movie fanatic! And this one is so good! Freaky but good! You get confused at times but that's how Stephen King makes his books! It's really good! It's been on for about a month now I think! Crazy! I hate watching it as a miniseries though! I want to watch it all at once! Well I better get going I have Caleb's sheets and stuff in the washer and I have to switch them so I can wash mine! Fun FUn! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwwww! Caleb looks so adorable with his new Ollie man!!! And, yes, mommy he is real!!!! He looks so cute when he first wakes up, I just want to hug him when he's all warm and cuddly like that! You will find that house, just keep waiting for the "right" one. And, I forget, but in my journal list I have one I read that someone is a HUGE "Kingdom Hospital" fan.
Hugs and love, Lisa
Aww..Caleb and Olie. How cute. =)
We always have trouble with the 'no pets' thing too. We finally found a nice duplex townhouse in a nice neighborhood that was decently sized...AND ALLOWED PETS. LOL We've been here a year now. I just wish we could afford to buy land and build our own house. That would be so nice... ::sigh:: maybe one of these days.
Post a Comment