Friday, April 2, 2004

Loong day

Whoo sorry I didn't get to update yesterday was soo busy!  Hubby and I had a lot of errands to run so we had to have his 2 friends the ones with the baby stay the night to babysit @@!  SO annoying let me tell ya and since they don't have a car hubby had to go pick them up Wednesday night to have them sleep over!  And didn't end up driving them home till 9 last night!  UGH!  I'm looking to a nice weekend with noone around!  I don't mind people coming over but I ecpect them to at least clean up after themselves!  Ya know??  I swear there was not a clean dish in this houe yesterday!  I'm sorry but if you take a glass and use it~Damn it!  Use it again!  Thank god hubby did all the dishes!  I cleaned the living room while they sat on the couch and watched me!  @@ Ugh!  But anyway's I've been pretty excited due to hubby and I deciding to have another baby within the next 5 mons~So obviously that's what I have been talking about and I have this one friend who no matter what I say to her about it she finds something wrong with it and bitches about it.  Nice friend huh?  I really have to go and find new friends!  Anyways!  I am off to catch up on journals and clean my basement Yuck!  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ wow, babies are the topic of the day, huh? I wish you and your husband lots of luck with the baby-making! If you're anything like me and Doug, I think you could probably get pregnant just by looking at one another. LOL