Monday, April 26, 2004

Another day

Okay I hope this is big enough~It all looks so big to me LOL! I wonder why? Like right now these letters look huge!  But anyways..Not much has been going on here.  I've been soo tired lately but I think it's just the stress working on me. Last night was great!  Caleb WOULD NOT go to bed and since I can't yell at him to get to bed I just let him stay up there and bang around. I think the woman next door banged on the wall 50 times! hehe! On a happy note they found that little girl~abused but alive~ http://www.news10now.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=17271

I'm just glad they found her alive.  That's got to be an awful feeling. Well I better go maybe more later. *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about her on the news this morning, found in a wharehouse..  I am just so afraid of what this damn world has come to............

Anonymous said...

I heard that they found this 5 year old girl too and was so happy!  But what happened to her within those 24 hours she was missing?  That is the scary part!!  And, what type of person let's their 5 year old go to their friends house ALONE a few blocks away?!?!  I say take that mother and put her under a tarp with some duct tape on her mouth for a few hours.  That should scare the hell out of her and maybe she will get a brain in her head and think next time!!!  I am just happy she was found!  You never seem to hear good news like this anymore.
Hugs and love, Lisa