Monday, April 5, 2004
So tired
I am so tired! This whole setting the clock up an hour really kills ya! Caleb was up till sometime after 11! And then he was up at about 7 am but my body was telling me it was only 6! I got him to lay in bed with me for awhile but now he's just being plain all around whiney! Driving me crazy! Argued with him over sippy cups and breakfast! Going to be a very long day! I don't have much to do though :)! Downstairs I have some straightening out to do~and I have maybe 2 loads of laundry and that's it except the upstairs! That shouldn't take me to to long. All depends on if and when Caleb takes a nap! It is so windy out right now and all the wind is doing is blowing more snow around! We got like 3 inches last night! Almost Easter and we have snow UGH! ANyways I am off see later *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
at least you knew about daylight savings.. i missed it over here and was living an hour behind for 2 days lol
The time changes always screw my kids up. And, I hate that it's light outside until 7:30 at night now! Can you tell I like the dark?! In a week Caleb should be doing just fine though, so no worries! Hope everything is going well!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Yucko! I'm sorry about the snow. That really does stink. And yea...that clock thing has me all messed up too. ::sigh::
Post a Comment