I feel like no matter what I do lately more stuff just keeps sneaking up on me. Going crazy! My basement is a disaster! It's so gross down there and I can never find the time to get down there and clean not to mention my pipes leaked Yes they leaked landlord tries to say they were just sweating but I'm sorry sweating pipes don't ruin 2 hugs boxes of books I've collected since I was little! My garbage disposal needs a new motor the landlord keeps coming over and "fixing" it which makes it work for 2 days then breaks again! Today we had to take Caleb to the Er because he was still complaining about the owie on his knee Dr thought it might be a hairline fracture so of course we went to the ER where he got X-rays and the Dr there said it was bruised on the bone and there was really nothing they could do about it and I said well when he complains of the pain what do I do?? And this dr had the nerve to tell me to ignore it! EXCUSE ME?? I'm telling ya the Dr's in the Er's around my place are JERKS! This was a different hospital too! I asked if I could give him tylenol and he said Yeah I suppose that would help. UGH! IDIOTS here's your sign! Also last night my cousin Melissa spent the night she's having a tough time at home her mom got fired from her job (we all think it was because she was stealing because that's what usually happens) and she said her parents Are alway's fighting and when she comes home from school she knows just to call the local bar to get her mom home! Jesus! And My mom told me that she heard from a good source that my Aunt was back to sniffing Coke! Great huh?? And what can I do?? Nothing! Nothing except let her stay the night whenever she wants! But with me not driving and Brett being out of town a lot Yep he's going out of town again tomorrow! There's really not much I can do! Today is just one of those day's that I feel so down in the dumps! Like no matter how hard I try I will never get ahead. Caleb didn't go to sleep till 20 mins ago and he had no nap so I have no idea what's going on there. Laundry is piling up.. And tomorrow I'll be all behind again because we have Story hour early and I'd like to just take the day off and not go but nope we have DVD's and books out that are due tomorrow! Sorry for sounding so down and so poor me which I hate but I needed to get off my chest. Oh and get this Remember awhile back 2-3 weeks ago when we had Brett's friends spend the night so we could have them babysit the next day?? Well after we went to bed they rented an 11 dollar porn!!! Didn't tell us or anything! The nerve of some people~Not only did it piss me off to no end~ALso it hurt like these people know were not made of money we have our bills and everything perfectly worked out and they have no $ to pay us back! Brett and I just haven't bothered talking to them! They called us earlier but we ignored it.. Stress Stress Stress! But I am off now almost 11 and we got to get ready for bed and UGH I have to put sheets and stuff on the bed since I at least got to wash them. I'll see you all tomorrow and hopefully do some catching up! *hugs* Stephy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL... even Military ER doctors are complete idiots...i went to the military hospital over here while i was pregnant because i had some strange pains that ended up being something stupid..but the doctor who was a captain may i add..wanted to give me an ultrasound and couldn't get it to work..until my husband held up a cord and was like "sir..it's not plugged in"
Post a Comment