Friday, April 23, 2004

I want to scream!!! AC language Please be prepared

I am sooo angry right now I could scream!  I'm sitting here on the computer earlier playing Snood, Brett's in the kitchen getting a snack since he just got home and Caleb and the little boy I started babysitting are playing with cars and watching Dora...ANd there's a knock at me door~~Brett and I both go to answer it and it's Fucking CPS! (child protective services) Supposobly I beat Caleb and scream at him and leave him unattended!  And supposbly the fall down the stairs was because I wasn't paying attention to him!  You guys they made me strip my child down to nothing and check for bruises and handprints!  Don't get me wrong I do spank him on his butt if he is misbehaving I do yell at him Like yesterday when he was running to the road I yelled at him but leave him unattended?? Excuse me?? NEVER! And after all the questions and the body check was over I'm informed that we will be under investigation for 60 day's They will be making unannounced visits!  Calling just about everyone that comes in contact with us!  After she left we put 2-2 together and figured out it was the BITCH next door!  Because they had mentioned me taking him to the ER Monday and none of my neighbors knew except her because she happened to be outside and last night Caleb was giving us a really hard time when we were trying to put him to bed and this was at 10:30! So Brett did yell at him..But so what?? Were not allowed t dicipline our child?? And this is coming from a BITCH who happens to be a stripper and has a 5 yr old who is hardly EVER home who's alway's with her grandparents has had 5 different men living with her since we moved here!  NOT to mention when her daughter is home all we hear is yelling at her..I have never ever had to question my parenting before!  But now it's under investigation?? I've alway's felt like I was a good parent.  It's so frustrating and makes you feel so helpless!  But I gtg Better not leave Caleb unattended @@.  Hopefully I'll be able to write more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  This is a parent's worse nightmare!  The dreaded knock at the door by CPS!  And, to make matters worse, they assume you are guilty immediately!  Now you are on a 60 day "watch"?!?!  What's up with that?!  You can't even yell at your child without a call being made?!  I don't get it?  I don't believe in hitting children in any way, spanking or anything, but I would still think long and hard before calling CPS on a parent because I know the legal end of it and what the parents go through once that call is made!  As I said before in your journal, this is a touchy subject, and I won't lecture you on parenting skills.  You just take a deep breath and try to be as "normal" as you can be right now.  Give Caleb lots of love and treat him like you always do, and I know you do treat him well!!  I am here if you need me!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

WOW Becky, that's SO unfortunate.  It happened to a friend of mine, and it may be someone you NEVER supsected.  Just do your best and this will pass, watch out for this person if you think it is her..................  HUGS

Anonymous said...

OMG, Stephy.  Honestly...you should send them a copy of this journal.  I've never seen a more doting mother than you.  That is ridiculous.  You should sue your neighbor for slander.  

I hope that all gets straightened out.  

However, I finally got caught up on your journal.  I just read this whole page worth of entries.  LOL  Glad you all had a nice Easter.  I'm just sorry I haven't been able to visit for so long.  

Love ya!