Monday, April 12, 2004

Poof

This sux everyone!  Yesterday before we were leaving to go to my grandma's we heard a pop near my computer and we started to smell electrical fire.  So we unplugged everything and left for the day, We got home about 8:30 and we go to see what's wrong with my poor computer and it was my monitor!  The inside was all burnt up!  It was nuts!  And I don't have another monitor!  GRR!  Brett's mom has one and he's going to ask her if I can have it so let's hope because right now I'm sitting on Brett's Slloooow laptop!  On and it stinks!  But I found a way to still update my journal.  The computer's too slow to read other peoples though!  I started the computer went and started coffee started some dishes and made a cup of coffee and the computer still wasn't started!  LOL.  Well I have to end don't want the computer to croak.  I'll be back up in running the right way hopefully tonight. *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH Babe!! Sorry to hear it.  Hubby just installed a new one for me, I was getting SERIOUS ERRORS and my old one was shutting down.  hope to see you soon!  

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't live closer, I'd give you my extra 19" monitor I have sitting here taking up space!  It was nice to talk to you this morning over coffee, even if your computer was slow!  
Hugs and love, Lisa