Sunday, April 4, 2004
Beat!
Everyone together now~Say GRR! It's April! And up here in Ny were getting snow! GRR! MAkes me mad! The pics above are the ones I promised plus more hehe! Love my digital camera. Yesterday we did a little bit of nothing! And today I cleaned cleaned cleaned! And Caleb has been watching the teletubbies just about all day! UGH! I hate this show LOL! He's all into it though. Changes what he watches all the time! And for the record it is 7pm est time and I am still in my jammies hehe! I'm just lazy lazy today! We have a pretty busy week. Tuesday story hour and Wednesday were going to have tea with the Easter bunny hehe! I am off now! See you all tomorrow! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pictures, Stephy! I can't believe Caleb can roller blade. Parker wouldn't know what to do if we put those on him. LOL
Post a Comment