Friday, April 16, 2004

TGIF

Hehe Black mail on Ryan!  The dork was wearing his underwear on top of his jeans so of course I took a picture LOL!  Caleb's sitting on my lap saying "Uncly Ian silly ma"  He's such a cutie.  This morning when he came in my room to wake me up I pretended to be sleeping so he got in bed with me and put his feet on my pillow and laid back down singing "mama Mommy"  He's so cute when he does stuff like that.  So yesterday there was a fox running around our neighborhood randomly attacking people! http://www.news10now.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=16330  Thank god we decided to spend the day at my grandma's!  Because it attaacked a 4 yr old girl!  Things that can happen nowadays!  But we were at my grandma's all eveing and by the time we got home they had already killed the fox.  I wish they didn't have to kill it but a fox just randomly attacking people is scarey!  Call it the animal lover in me though.  Anyways... LOL!  I talked to my Aunt and she said baby Kyle is doing fine and she's hoping to get custody of him!  Which so am I~Not sure what I'm talking about~GO here~ http://journals.aol.com/stephycce/Stephy/entries/145  Some swear words so be prepared!  Ugh!  But on a better not my grandma bought Caleb new jammies and I think he looks to cute~

He's such a little ham!  But I am off I will be back since Brett will be gone till tomorrow night! @@ So I'll have lots of time to kill!  *hugs* Stephy

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me wonder what Sam will be like at that age.  Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Your brother is the ham!!!  Now I know where Caleb gets it from!!  Very scary about the fox!  I read the article and to think Caleb could have been out there playing with his friends in the neighborhood!  Oh, can't even think of that!!!  I am glad you were at grandma's house!  I hope you are enjoying your time "alone".  
Hugs and love, Lisa