Thursday, April 15, 2004
nothing really new
Finally sharing pictures from Easter! I'm not sure why I'm just sharing them now but I'm sharing them LOL! Not too much too big is going on. We found a cheap house to rent :) Maybe...Brett's uncle lives in it now but he has to move out by August 1st because it's not in the right school district! But it's Really cheap! And it's a 4 bedroom :)! And they allow smoking/pets! So I'm pretty excited! We'll hopefully find out more information about it tonight! I'm hoping! And Brett said if we do end up moving to the house then I can bring the outdoor kitty! :) Inless the woman next door decides to take her in! I'm kinda hoping not and I can take her! I've become attatched LOL! I ended up staying up late last night reading a book and Caleb woke me up at 8:30 by telling me that Simba had boogers LOL! Goofy kid! SO we got Brett's mom's computer and it's Crappy! It doesn't even recognize the Windows start up disc. So I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with it. I'm hopefully going to get a new keyboard soon because on this one the shift button sticks which is why my capitalization stinks LOL! Friday Brett has to stay the night in Rochester! UGH! And he won't be home till Saturday night sucks! But I am off now going to catch up on journals! *hugs* Stephy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am keeping my fingers crossed that you guys get this house! It sounds absolutely PERFECT!!!! I know what it's like to try and find a home to rent when you have children, smoke AND have pets! We did it for years before we finally caved in and bought a home (at 35 years old and 9 months pregnant mind you!). Love the pictures by the way! He is just so darned adorable!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Rochester NY? Or Michigan or Minnesota?? I am from Rochester NY myself. At least you know what it's like to have hubby gone too........ stinks doesn't it? I feel for you. Loved the pix, what a cutie!
Post a Comment