Friday, April 23, 2004

Friday already??

Wow I can't believe it's Friday already! I'm beat!  I've been cleaning my basement out and let me tell you it's not fun at all!  Seems that one of my cats not sure which one had decided they don't want to use the liter box and when I move boxes I get an unpleasent suprise @@.  But we've been buying storage totes so I can have everything saved in there so there will be no more problems with leaking pipes ruining stuff.  There's not much on the agenda for this weekend besides going to the post office tomorrow to mail some Ebay stuff and I have a Mystery Shop.  But other then that not much is going on~I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the basement I'm determined to get it finished.  In August Brett will be going away for another week to a different school, But after he comes back his boss said he can expect a BIG increase in his pay about a 10 dollar pay raise :)  I'm so proud of him!  He's doing so well and catching on so fast and he loves his job.  But I am off now I have a lot more to do and clean I have 4 trash bags of crap to go through to decide if there ebay worthy or thrifty store. hehe!  I'll try and update later! *hugs*

No comments: