And as usual argueing with a friend about raising kids! I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I spank I know all the crap you here but I do if Caleb has been told countless times not to do something I will spank him! Not hard I don't beat him but I will give him a whack on his butt. I see nothing wrong with it. Also were arguing about letting babies cry she's saying you alway's comfort a baby and never let them cry it out I say you should let them cry not hysterically but learning to comfort themselves. Because if you don't let them cry and you hold them all the time there always going to expect that. I'm not saying I'm a great mom but don't argue with me because of the way I raise my child ya know?? ANyway's I stayed up really late last night since Brett wasn't here and I hate sleeping alone hehe. SO I ended up cleaning the downstairs so today all I really have to do is clean the basement which I'm really procrastinating on LOL! But I am off now. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I find that if you want to keep a friend, and this comes from experience, you NEVER, EVER discuss parenting techniques with each other and what you think is better, etc. You are two different people, doing something most likely a totally different way. It is something that is up there with politics and religion that should be considered taboo in discussing, unless you want to lose a friend. You do what you feel is right, who am I to say if it's "good" or "bad"?
Hugs and love, Lisa
i tried to let Sean just cry himself quiet...but being a new mom.. it just broke my heart to hear the cry....but i'm sure i'll get used to it..just not used to it all yet
Post a Comment