Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Long Entry

Hello!  So let's start from Saturday since it's been so long LOL!  We got up and went to the Easter festival thingy with my mom, Where Caleb decided he didn't want to sit on the Easter bunny's lap nope not at all he wanted to play catch!  And he continued to tell everyone that he played ball with the bunny LOL! And he did an Easter egg hunt which he loved!

So then we got home and I cleaned my butt off!  And then again we went to the park with Autumn and played outside with Autumn and I cleaned walls floors cupboards cleaned out everything!  Was a very busy day~Then Easter Sunday was when my monitor kicked the bucket!  Very upsetting but of course I didn't know all day because we left here at 8:30 and before we left we heard a pop noise and then a electric burning smell, SO we just unplugged all the computer stuff and left.  Went to my grandma's where Caleb has decided that he is no longer going to call my cousin Melissa by her real name he calls her applesauce!  Which everyone in the family got a kick out of!  And if you say Caleb say Melissa he'll say no alissa Applesauce!  Too funny!  I had fun acted like a kid again.  Melissa or should I say applesauce LOL and I went outside with Caleb and we brought a blow up beach ball and we decided to play volleyball with it!  Let me tell you trying to play volleyball in dress shoes with a blow up ball with the wind blowing is very entertaining.  And dangerous!  Melissa and I would go to kick the ball and our shoes would fly off!  LOL!  Because when we play there are no rules all ya have to do is get the ball back to the other person no matter what you do LOL!  So My Aunt was also there and she doesn't like my mom and my mom actually went to my gram's.  And we were all in the kitchen having a cigerette because my Great aunt Connie was there and she's one of those people that will See Not Smell See a cigerette lit and start hacking like she's dying Such an act @@ but whatever. So as soon as she gets there the rule is we smoke in the kitchen~So anyways Brett, My mom and I were having a cigarette and my grandpa was in there with us talking and my AUnt Debbie comes in and grabs an ash tray and My Grandpa say's "Deb, Your mother said were to smoke only in the living room because Connie is here" And My Aunt looks at my mom gives her a dirty look and then puts her Just lit cigarette out and walks out of the room. @@ can we say immature?? So anyway's after she leaves Brett starts Laughing!  And were like what's so funny and he looks at my mom and he say's go sit next to her everytime she gets up follow her and sit next to her and then give her a big hug!  LOL!  ALl in all it was a weird but fun day!  We ended up going to Brett's mom's house afterwards which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because you know Caleb is at the age now where he can go over there since she doesn't do babies!  But she did play Hungry Hippos with her which Caleb loved and she read a Dora book with him so all in all he had fun!  And she said she's going to call me and set up a time for them to have a playdate so cool cool I guess. Then jumping up to yesterday LOL Caleb woke up from his nap and wanted to go to the "wee park" which is the smaller park right down the street but when he wanted to go my new monito had just gotton here so I wanted to stay in play LOL so he called uncle Ryan and uncle Ryan took him to the park with all his friends!  And he was gone for 2 and a half hours and I ended up going to get him!  Because they were at Ryan's friends house playing with the new baby kittens and eating cookies LOL!  All and all he had tons of fun!  I have so much more to write LOL but we have story hour in an hour and I still need a shower LOL!  Talk to you later! *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PHEW I got exhausted just reading that, LOL!  Glad you got a new computer, welcome back!!