At first I went brain dead doing this but then I started and couldn't stop..Hope you enjoy a lot of this stuff not many people do know about except Brett....
1~I have an uncle in jail~Who's actually one of my favorite uncles
2~My whole family has had a problem with alcohol all my uncles and all my aunts mom dad grandparents, And I hate the taste of alcohol.
3~My mom's mom committed suicide when my mom was 4
4~I'm 22 going to be 23 and I've never went out to a bar to drink
5~When I was younger my mom was such an alcoholic she used to bring me to the neighborhood bar with her to the point where when I was 3-4 I called the guy that owned the bar Uncle Tom
6~My Grandparents pretty much raised me
7~I pretty much raised my little brother
8~I have a short fuse with most people and I yell a lot
9~I'm my own worst critic
10~I used to have a problem with anorexic and Bulimia
11~I've been in the hospital 4 times for overdosing
12~I have an 11 yr old sister I just met in October
13~One of my best friends now is my sister's mom.
14~My first love was also my best friends biggest crush...She had me call him ALL the time to talk to him for her and in the end we started liking each other..Lesson learned if you like someone talk to them for yourself
15~I still haven't been able to forgive my dad for walking out when I was a baby then coming back into my life from 7-12 then he walked out again.
16~I hate reality shows
17~I also hate feet excet Caleb's LOL
18~I used to be in a very abusive relationship and he left me because I hit him back
19~I love airplanes I flew 2 weeks after 9/11 and wasn't nervous at all
20~In High Scool I hung out with a bunch of different girls only 1 I still have contact with me but out of all 6 girls I hung out with I was the only one who had a boyfriend and was the only one who would have a date to the dance but I alway's went with just my friends
21~I dropped out of school my senior year :( To care for my brother.
22~Growing up all my friends but 2 were boys and I was the biggest tom boy I could spit further then any of the guys, Sadly I don't talk to any of them anymore
23~I'm allergic to all animals but Cats and horses which are my 2 favorites
24~One of my biggest fears in the Pink Panther (I know how weird but even the song gives me chills) falling second is bugs mostly spiders LOL
25~Ha since Bridgette but it in her's I have to put it in mine in High School we also made names for the guys we liked~One boy was so hott and he was so cool to hang out with so we called him Pop Tart Boy LOL

2 comments:
Guess maybe I should do this one too, but ugh! Well you certainly have been through a lot Stephy!! Wow..... I hate sleeping alone too, tried to comment on your other post but couldn't. HUGS
still haven't done this 20things about me thing.. not sure i can find much about myself that people don't know.. i guess i consider myself kinda boring LOL
Post a Comment