Thursday, April 29, 2004
Going blind
Why did I pick that as my subject you ask?? Because I really am! Last night my eyes really started bothering me to the point where they hurt when they were opened and hurt when they were closed. I of course have no glasses at all to wear so it wasn't like I could take my contacts out because without them I'm completly blind. I can see a bunch of fuzzy things that's it. So I got up this morning hoping my eyes would feel better but my right eye was killing me to the point where the light hurt my eyes..So I called a doctor that's right around the corner and Thank god he accepted my insurance I go in and he has me take my contacts out and low and behold I have 4 ulcers in my right eye and 2 in my left eye and the skin is wearing and tearing on my eyes. So he made me a dr appt for tomorrow at another dr who accepts my insurance and I have to go get my eyes checked and get meds for them. And then this great doctor gave me a pair of loaner glasses there a lot stronger then my contacts but they work but looking at this screen is killing my really bad infected eye so I am off later if I can see better I'll write more. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg that is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my! Is all this caused from crying?! If so, HOLY SHEET! That is terrible! Hang in there sweety!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment