Hello, all! First off I want to say Congrats to Brittany http://journals.aol.com/pinksparkle0022/ADoorToMyWorld and her new little baby boy! And a great saying for ya hun~You went into that hospital as a woman and came out a mother. :)! Congrats on your baby hun! Okay now on to yesterday hehe we colored eggs and suprisingly it was a lot easier then I thought not to mention a lot cleaner hehe! He concentrated so hard trying to do these eggs you guys it was oh so cute! He was so into it not to mention giving the eggs to grandma and uncle Ryan that he made them LOL! Today we woke up and it was so nice out but chilly so I decided to spring clean well I got half into my kitchen and Tanith and Autumn showed up so we decided to go play outside with them then again I don't think Caleb would have taken a no for an answer LOL! We stayed out there a good 3 hours.
He loves bouncy balls hehe! They played forever it's so cute watching two 2 yr olds play they kept telling each other they loved them and when I would yell at Caleb Autumn would too and visa versa. Such a change from them playing last year since there both talking so much now! They really do grow up so fast. But sadly enough Autumn is moving next Friday! Not to far but not close enough to go out in play right after dinner like we do now. It's really sad. This summer's gonna stink. But then we decided to come in the house and I started up in the kitchen again then I sat down just to catch up on my email and Tanith calls and say's Let's go to the duck pond at to the park so we ended up going there with them LOL! The ducks were chasing us for food seagulls were flying right at us and the kids loved it LOL!
We got home about 7 and by 7:30 Caleb was passed out sleeping. Brett's upstairs watching LOTR and here I am LOL! I just finished my kitchen and I wanted to update before I went upstairs to bed. My house is trashed except my kitchen LOL! Tomorrowmy mom is taking us to a local place to do an Easter egg hunt and see the Easter bunny there. I love doing stuff with Caleb like this. Especially now that he's all into it. LOL! But I have to get up to bed I'm beat and my mom will be here at 9am LOL! Have a good night everyone! *hugs*

2 comments:
AHHHH, the dreaded being chased by the ducks scene!! Aren't they terrible when they are hungry?!?! Lucky the geese didn't come after Caleb too! They are scary to me! Caleb is as usual absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love that he was able to go outside for 3 hours and play. How nice!! And, HOORAY for your hubby if he is LOTR's fan! I am a HUGE, HUGE fan too!
Hugs and love, Lisa
I hope you and Caleb had a wonderful Easter!
It's so easy to see what a great mommy you are, Stephy!
Post a Comment