Monday, April 12, 2004
hehe
Well I'm back! HEhe! My mom gave me her old monitor and it SUCKED! It was a bubble screen as I call them and I've read books with larger pages LOL! Buuuut then Todd called Brett and informed him that he had a 17' flat screen that he didn't like and we were welcome to borrow it. So here I am on this and it's just as good as my old one except I don't have to degauss it every 5 mins! HEHE! I'm gonna update more later tomorrow because tonight I am beat! But I wanted to let my journal family know what was going on. Love you all and thanks for all your warm thoughts! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you found yourself another monitor. It would be torture to have to live without a computer, huh???
Post a Comment