Friday, April 30, 2004
Pain
Well the pain is subsiding~I'm taking eye drops now~The dr said he doesn't think I'll have permanet damage but he won't know till Tuesday when I go back..On another note CPS stopped by yesterday and went door to door to everyone's house! That's all I need! Now there all looking at me funny I did talk to one girl and she said that they had never seen a problem so I don't know. When we got home from the DR the woman next door had the nerve to say hi to us~She said beautiful day were having I just nodded and walked inside. UGH! Some people! ANd again on another note my mother called me as I was walking in the eye doctor (Great entrance cell phone ringing) and told me she was on her way to the ER I guess my little brother's school called and they were sending him up there because he was complaining of his back and saying he couldn't walk. I'm not sure what the outcome of that is yet waiting for my mom to call me..I'm a little nervous but in all honest don't mean to sound horrible but my brother is a wimp the littlest bit of pain and the world is ending Brett said he thinks it's just probably growing pains. So we'll see. But I am off my eye is watering and I can hardly see. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am going to scroll down and see what happened, never the less, GET BETTER sorry you are hurting, HUGS
Hope your eyes gets better soon, as I'm sure they will...
Of all the things that could go wrong with any part of your body, I do believe anything to do with your eyes is the most scarey...
I used to work in a wood mill for a few years and suddenly started to get trouble with me eyes... What had happened was, is that a build up of wood dust had built up behind my eyes after entering under my eyelids... I had to have minor surgery to clean them... While still awake, they popped out my eyes for cleaning, but the freakiest bit was, was when they put both my eyes on my cheeks and both were looking in a different direction, what a wierd sensation that was... All is fine now and I have 20/20 vision, so no damage done... Be brave Stephy, you'll pull through this one...
http://beta.journals.aol.com/davethesod/WorldOfTheSod/
I hope your "little" brother is doing okay now! Back pain is not fun, no matter how much of a wimp he is being! Maybe he just slept wrong or something. That would be good news if that's all it is! I am glad your eyes are feeling better! Trust me, you don't want to mess with your eyes and lose your vision! You did the right thing going to the docs!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.: Left some comments on older entries, sorry I didn't come here the past few days!
Post a Comment