Friday, April 2, 2004
Waiting.....
I would just like to say that I am sitting here waiting for Bridgette to post her news! Driving my crazy! Bridgette! You have everyone waiting! And it seems like everyone's thinking the same thing~A new baby! Could it be?? I'm not a patient person I hate waiting! LOL! And once hubby gets home we have many errands to run~So I won't be able to know till some time late tonight! LOL! Waiting waiting lalalala! LOL! Okay that's my vent for the day! I better start cleaning! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hehehehe....sorry about that, Stephy. I wanted anticipation to build, but I think I just p'd everybody off. LOL Either way, it sure was fun! Thank you for being so interested though! It's nice to know my friends here on AOL-J Land care so much about my life. I love you all!
Post a Comment