Friday, April 2, 2004

Quickie (hehe) Not that for you perverts hehe

Hello all!  Just getting an update out now because not to sure when I'll be able to update again before Monday morning!  Weekends are hard here with hubby and I fighting over the puter hehe!  *hugs* to Lisa she needs them!  <Bah> to Bridgette for making me wait hehe!  So after Caleb's nap he went outside with the "Big" boys uncle Ryan and his friends and played hockey with his rollerblades on was soo cute!  I will post pics eventually.  Then we all went to Target and spent LOTTSA money!  We bought Caleb more big boy underwear and the plastic covers for them need to buy more though.  I got some totes to organize my basement because I want to get it clean before summer comes.  Brett went a little overboard on Easter candy!  He said it was so we can have the extras hehe gotta love hubby!  ANd hubby bought me the new VC Andrews book~So I will be signing off line and burying myself into that pretty soon :)!  Then we went to McDonalds for dinner oh yeah eating healthy hehe!  After dinner we went to my mom's for awhile and Caleb got to play with uncle Ryan and beat him up hehe was so cute.  But I am off now Not too much on the agenda for the weekend except the post office to mail ebay stuff and grocery shopping and that's about it!  Talk to you later. *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....maybe I should post some things on E-bay. I've got a lot of stuff I need to get rid of. Is it pretty easy?

And thank you for the blinky's, by the way! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that turkey Bridgette kept us ALL waiting, but we were right about her news, now weren't we?!?! I think that's great that you hubby and brother take Caleb out to play. I wish we had family that would do that once and awhile with my son! Thanks for the hugs by the way and the im's to cheer me up, they meant the world to me!!! Have fun reading! It's what I love to do best for me!
Hugs and love, Lisa