Monday, April 26, 2004

Monday blah

Hello all, Well it's about 7:20 and I've had an okay day, We went to story hour to let her know that they will be questioning her and she said I had nothing to worry about. Which I guess I should elaborate since I've been so angry and bitter lately I haven't been able to explain myself.  I'm not upset or scared that I am going to lose Caleb because I know I am a good mom. I know I alway's do what's best for him.  What I am so upset about is this woman has pretended to be our friend since we moved in. She has been nice to us a few times she was pretty rude to me but I just blew it off. It the point that if she thought something was going on that was so awful I feel she should have came over her and tried to talk to us or even to say something to the landlord.  But she went straight to Child Protective services.  Yes Caleb does yell a lot at bedtime we have tried all kinds of routines but it just doesn't work. He doesn't like to go to bed because he is afraid of missing out on something, Especially when Brett has been gone over night and then comes home.  So yes he does cry and yell a lot but he's 2 yrs old that's what they do.  I want to meet someone with a 2 yr old that doesn't throw tantrums.  This has been my problem from the start it's not because I'm afraid of losing Caleb I'm afraid of losing him but it won't be because of this because we are not abusive and we treat him good..It's the point that this woman did this knowing what could happen.  There have been many times when I could have called CPS on her but I didn't I understood how hard it is with kids sometimes and I would never do something like that inless I felt the child was in definete danger. But this woman acted so nice to us and then BAM called on us..And how do I know it was her some of you have asked me because there were specific things in the report that noone in the neighborhood knew except for her like me taking Caleb to the ER, Knowing it was because he fell down the stairs. Knowing I was babysitting that little boy I hadn't really told anyone that infact I don't even think I wrote it in my journal that is how I know it is the woman next door.  Not to mention I have been outside quite a few times and she won't even look at me.  She said hi to Ryan today but he blew her off.  That's my little brother sticking up for me.  And all this crap going on has taught me that I really can't trust anyone.  That just about anyone can stab you in the back. And now I feel like I am being constantly watched and judged which doesn't help my anxiety at all!  But I am off now I'm going to clean up dinner and watch some tv with Caleb before my shows come on. *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're going through this mess.  I'm not sure what goes through the minds of people who do things like this.  Are they bored or angry at the world, or are they just trying to create drama in their own lives.  You are absolutely correct in saying the 2 year olds yell and cry.  When my kids were little, they never wanted to go to bed either--it was always the worst time of the day for me because by then I was exhausted myself and had no patience.  Things will work out for you.  Maybe the next time you see her you could just say something like, "thanks for creating a big unnecessary drama in my life--why don't you mind your own business."

Anonymous said...

Awww, don't feel you can't trust ANYONE!  You are too young to become that jaded about people and life.  There are people you can trust and that do care about you and your family, it's just this woman next door is a lowlife and wanted to bring you down to her level by complaining to Child Services.  I am sure everything will work out just fine and the case will be closed within the next month.  I know it's hard to deal with on a daily basis knowing you are being "watched", but just lead your life like you normally do, don't let her get to you!  Or, you can borrow Emma and then she will REALLY know how crazy a child can be at bedtime!!!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa