Thursday, April 8, 2004

Catching up

Wow!  AOL Journals is changed~Looks okay so far hehe!  That was the Easter bunny at the tea party we went too.  I emailed the pics too Lisa and I have to agree with her~It's pretty scary looking LOL!  Really Chinsey but I guess ya get what you paid for huh??  Either way Caleb was excited and he wasn't afraid he kept hugging her.  Which is all that matters in the long run.  It was a lot of fun though.  They did expect too much out of the toddlers though I mean it was for newborns-3 yrs old.  And they just kept switching activities.  SO it was frustrating.  But Caleb colored played bunny bingo which he one twice :)  My lucky lil man and he played with play-doh and of course he made new friends a lil girl named Lilly and she was all about Caleb hehe!  And let me tell you when little kids say Caleb it is so cute LOL!  anyone with a kid under 4 ask them to say Caleb it sounds like Caweb so sweet!  The best part wasthat Lilly's mom was also a "young" mom and she feels the same way about the other yuppie mom's here LOL!  Now let me explain~We go to story hour and everyone has there own little "group" and there all 35-40 yr olds who have just had there first kid around the time I had Caleb and they seem to think there better then me.  And it's stinks!  Like Story hour is great but I honestly sit alone and don't really talk to anyone, Because I'm the youngest mom out here.  But that's fine I got over feeling resentful about it, Because when in 10 yrs and there children want to run around a play chase and they'll be too old to do it where I'll still have as much energy as my kid does.  I know I'm mean hehe!  But the things these yuppies have said about me behind my back but where I could still hear them is pretty bad and immature in all honesty. OMg too funny I have to share this pic~I was trying to get a picture of Caleb and Lily playing with the play doh (Lily is the blonde one) But look at the boy standing in between them I did not realize this till after I got home and looked at the pictures.

I saw that last night and I about died!  Wonder what the parents would say?? hehe!  Today my plan is to catch up on cleaning~feels like I'm alway's catching up hehe and then Caleb and I when he wakes up from his nap are going to dye eggs!  ANd you know I'll have pics!  Gotta love the digital camera!  Brigette you have to get one!  We need belly shots hehe!  ANd I have decided maybe I won't have a hard time getting PG since obviously Bridgette alway's rubs off on me. LOL!  So hopefully hehe!  *hugs*

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is TOO FUNNY!  I love it!! So you want another one huh?  GOOD LUCK!  I hope it happens soon for you hon!  Thanks for all of your wonderful words and support these last few weeks Steph, it's great to have Mommy friends, I really appreciate it!  Good luck with the eggs!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ Isn't that the truth!  Everything I go through, you go through too!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!  

And yes...I definately need a digital camera!  =)