The pics above are some I've taken this past week~The ones where he is in black is when I supposobly left him unattended.
Well, yesterday we avoided being home by all costs. We went to Brett's mom's around 2 and she told us to go out to lunch and she would watch Caleb so Brett and I headed out and went to Applebees I actually got a margarita it was my first time ever getting an alcoholic drink anywhere but home hehe. It didn't taste bad. After dinner we just decided to head back to Brett's mom's where we hung out for a bit left there and headed to my grandma's LOL! We ended up hanging out at my Grandma's till 9:30. We didn't even realize it was so late. It was fun though. We were watching the News and saw this http://www.news10now.com/content/all_news/central_new_york/?SecID=86&ArID=17130
This is awful! But then it makes me think the girl is 5! Why would you let her ride her scooter alone to go to a friends house?? IT's not a safe neighborhood over there! How awful it must be for the parents! Things like this always upset me. Well anyways we left my grandma's and headed home we pull in and were taking stuff out of the car and the idiot next door comes outside and acts like she's watering her garden..It was 10 at night she had no reason to water her garden especially since it was going to rain an she didn't even say anything to us and any other time she would have said hi or something..SO why wouldn't we think it was her?? Well when we got inside we went through our usual hassle of trying to get Caleb to bed, Then Brett watched tv and I got through my email.Then we went to bed. Around 2 am people talking woke me up and it was her next door @@<~~eye roll! But Caleb woke me up at 7:45 and I waited till 8am and turned my computer on and made sure to play my music quite loudly :) AFter 8am we can be loud hehe. And I just started hearing them moving around and banging stuff around. SO that's what I'm going to do slowly piss her off. Play my music loud not to mention I love country and she had mentioned to me once before that she couldn't stand country music. ALl the better for me.. The worst is I feel like I'm under constant supervision like I'm being babysat and every decision I make with Caleb everyone's going to know about it. ANd I have to keep my house completly SPOTLESS because who knows when I will get a suprise visit. I'm scared to take him outside..Because if he runs to the road I can't yell at him. Because I guess your not allowed to even yell at your child anymore because it's considered verbal abuse.. To all you mother's when your child was 2 or when they get to be 2 What's your reaction when they run to the road?? R even go to grab the stove or something?? You run to stop them and yell.. That's always been my reaction. When Caleb is about to do something to hurt himself I start to run towards him and yell to scare him a bit so he turns to look at me like What? And in that time I can get to him and grab him.. And just incase anyone reading this is wondering right now Caleb is sitting pretty much right next to me playing with his planes and wearing Mr Potatoe Head's glasses LOL. Leave my child unattaended @@. SO what there saying is I can't run upstairs real fast to go to the bathroom I have to bring him with me..I don't know anymore. Now I want to move even more then I already wanted too! But I better go it's 9am wanna get Brett up and do some cleaning. *hugs*

2 comments:
Stephy...you need to use bigger font hun...when it's this small it's hard to read...
Everyone parents differently. That's my only opinion. If you feel you do it right, then you must be doing something right. It's so hard when you have the State breathing down your neck, you can't do ANYTHING that might upset the applecart. I am sorry hon............ HUGS
Post a Comment