Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Too early

Well it's 7:30 and I have been up for a total of 2 hrs!  GRR! I had to get up at least by 7 because the boy I babysit after school will becoming here in the am before school for the next couple of days.  His mom's in the hospital getting some tests ran there not to sure about what it is yet though.  But why I have I been up since 5:30 you ask? Because I had magor back pains and a stomach ache..GRR for all you woman you know what I'm talking about so I guess no baby..But that's fine we can just have more fun trying to make one hehe!  Well Jeremy is here and I have to get him ready to catch the bus maybe more later. *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby will come when baby is ready to come.  Now isn't a good time anyway for you guys, so he/she is just sitting up there waiting for the proper time to come down here and start their life.  And, you are correct, it is fun trying ;) !!
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Sorry I haven't read your journal in a few days, I have been so behind!!!  I put some comments in your older entries!

Anonymous said...

LOL UGH!  You want more?  Crazy girl!  LOL Better luck next month hon.  HUGS