Monday, May 17, 2004

Another Monday

Doesn't he look like such a big boy??  My lil man!  So how was everyone's weekend!  Mine was ah. Saturday we went to Brett's mom's @@!  And she lectured me on how we need to get a bigger house so Brett's other son can have his own room!  Excuse me??  A kid who never comes over and hates us when he's here should get his own room?? How bout No!  If we get a bigger house with another room it will be for a baby when it comes along hehe!  It was okay but I've had major stomach cramps lately so I laid on the couch the whole time we were there.  Yesterday Brett and I cleaned the downstairs Yep that's right Brett helped me clean!  *Suprise* hehe!  He even let me listen to my music!  Whoo hoo!  THen later in the day Danica, Bill and Orianna came over!  Danica and I took the kids to the park and then we came back here and set up a little people village up for the kids to play with that kept them busy for 2 hrs!  I couldn't believe it!  They were quiet and just played like it was there job!  LOL!  Then they fought over the sit in spin!  We got them both to sit on it at the same time!  It was so cute!  Caleb calls her Eona or something like that LOL!  It sounds so cute!  And he was so upset when they left yesterday!  But 10 o'clock he asked to cuddle and he climbed up with me and laid down and passed out I brought him up to his room and laid him down and took his pants off and he didn't even move.  Around midnight he was really fussing and whining but I didn't go in there to check on him like I usually do and he fell back asleep!  Whoo hoo!  HEHE!  But I am off now I have laundry and upstairs to clean!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's sweet.  I love watching them sleep.  I have to figure out how to get pix on here, any suggestions???  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Great picture.  Glad you had a good weekend!!!