Well sorry I haven't updated~BAD news on my lil bro it's not his back it's his hip~It's a problem that occurs with children that are overweight (Mostly boys) around the age of 12..Brett had the same thing that happened to him when he was 12. What it could mean is he could need surgery to have pins put in his hip :( He's on bed rest till Monday when we find out the outcome~ http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/th1534.asp?navbar=tq1499
My poor little brother :(! I'm really worried about him but let me tell you when you decide to go out garage saling and your cell phone rings 12 times and it's your brother whining he's bored you want nothing more then to throw him out a window! But that's what we did today we went garage saling..I didn't get anything for myself LOL! But Caleb made out like a bandit. We finally got him Toy Story 2 on video and he was so excited. We left the house at like 8am and didn't get home till after 9 after garage saling we went out to pick up my cousin Melissa to drop her off at my gram's where we ended up staying to eat dinner then we went to my mom's to drop up some Playstation 2 games then we drove around for awhile. Was a beautiful day! My eye feels better but I still feel like there's like a cloud over my eye not to mention I HATE GLASSES! I can't wait to go back to contacts going to be about 2 weeks though! And my allergies were kicking strong I forgot to pick up my meds I'll have to get them tomorrow. But I am off I need to get some sleep! *hugs*

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your brother! I had no clue about this hip problem that they say is caused in children that are overweight. Guess I will keep an eye on my kids huh? Tell him I hope he is feeling better soon!!! And, I am happy that your eyes are feeling better too! Who cares about the glasses! You have your eyesight right?!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment