Sunday, May 23, 2004
Sunday
Hello. Wow updating all weekend look at me go! Yesterday was pretty good we went garage saling in the morning. Caleb got SPOILED! He got a tricycle, a guitar, Pooh bank, a fishing pole with fish, a pretend computer, an annoying see and Say, a pretend drill, a cute outfit, a wee slide, and hungry hippos. He got lucky because most garage sales were closing because of the rain so they had put most of there stuff in the free box LOL! All I got was a new optical mosue! It's great though! ANd only cost me 2 dollars and it was still new in the package. Then we went to my grandma's for dinner and to just visit. We didn't get home till 8pm. But blah on today I'm spending the day cleaning. Caleb's been playing with his new toys and watching different moveies. I'm hoping he takes a nap so I can grab a quick shower. Tomorrow I start babysitting another little boy after school so it will be 70 dollars a week! HEHE! But I better head out my dryer is beeping. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
naps are AWSOME..online time 4 me..lol..sometimes Sean takes a nap sooo long that i want him to wake up though so i can spend time with him.
Sounds like you had a busy day garage saling---and Caleb made out like a bandit! Hope your nose is ok from the hit yesterday! Hope you have a great evening!
How much are you charging to watch the other boy? I start watching my friends little girl Monday all day, Tuesday half day and Wednesday all day. I was thinking about 50 a week, is that fair?? Need an opinion here! HUGS
Post a Comment