Friday, May 14, 2004

GRR

It's one of those day's where I'm sitting here wondering why I even bothered waking up!  I get up this morning about quarter after 7 to Caleb saying I broke it I broke it and I'm like aww man what did he break?? I look over and he's got 1 lens popped out of my glasses and my glasses twisted in turned in all different kinds of ways!  GRR!  Took me 30 mins just to untwist them and to get the lens back in enough so I can wear them till I go to the eye doctor today hopefully to get it fixed.  If not I won't be able to move my head without the lens popping out!  So then I come downstairs to the kitchen to make coffee and my Freaking Coffee pot has a crack in the botttom.  And it's our only coffee pot we don't even have a spare.  SO now I can hardly see and I can't drink coffee!  SO overly frustrated!  GRR!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the same kind of day, I can relate hon!!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hope today has been better for you and that you got your glasses fixed!  Don't you just love kids???