I've had it I am done! I wake up this morning to a "note" from Brett saying "You better not call me today inless you have a Good $%#& ING excuse for calling me by another guys name. PS no excuse will go good enough."
I'm serious everyone I have had it! I was sleeping who the hell knows what I was thinking about! He is was to jealous! And I'm done! I don't need this crap or this stress! Screw him! The only guys I talk to are his friends! And even then he gets jealous with the one guy. All my friends always want me to go out to a bar or whatever with them but do I?? No! Because Brett gets all pissy so I just don't do it! I like staying home anyways. But this is the final straw! I can't live my life on eggshells. I said a freaking guys name in my sleep! How the hell am I suppose to know what I was talking about?? UGH! Can you blame me?? He's being irrational right?? Not me?? Anyways I'm off to do crap!

3 comments:
He sounds a little unreasonable to me, and a little immature. How does he know HE wasn't DREAMING that you were saying another guys name? You can't be expected to justify your dreams. I'd just not call him and see what happens and then when he either calls or comes home just tell him you have no idea what he's talking about because you don't.
OMG....at least talk to you about it don't leave nasty messeges like that....JERK
I guess I am pretty darn lucky that my hubby is not home at night time when I am sleeping! I am sure I have things come out of my mouth that would bother him too, but I wouldn't know what the heck they were come morning! That's why it's called dreaming, you aren't awake! Man, to live with someone THIS jealous must be a NIGHTMARE!!! Hang in there Stephy!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment