Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Shopping

I went shopping hehe!  My Dad actually sent a gift card for 100 dollars for JcPenny's.  Now anyone who shops at JcPenny's knows there stuff is so expensive compared to Target or Walmart hehe!  Give me Target deals anyday!  But I did get some great deals!  I bought a new pair of Adidas sneakers!  I got 2 shirts and a new pair of underwear hehe!  And I got a pair of Jean shorts.  And there's still 4-5 dollars left on the GC lol!  Caleb didn't go with us he went to his Friend Autumn's instead.  Which he was perfectly fine with.  Brett also bought himself a new shirt and a new hat (with his own $)  But when we got home I was trying on one of my new shirts and Brett was trying on his new shirt so Caleb took my other new shirt which is a red tank top and he put it on.  It was so cute but then the little butt wouldn't take it off.  He kept saying "No my new shirt!"  He kept it on for like 2 hours till I talked him into putting on his own red tank top LOL!  Pretty sad though he put the shirt on and it went a little past his knees!  Sad!  LOL!  Oh and get this I got a damn spider bite on the side of my neck!  And it itches like hell but when I itch it that makes it hurt.  I can't win can I?? LOL!  Ohh who watched the season finale of Gilmore Girls?? I was in complet shock!  Wow was a shock!  Then I watched the Judging Amy season finale and sat there in shock!  I was like OMG!  But anyways I am off.  Oh and BTW Karen I couldn't stand American Idol either the WB superstar just cracks me up LOL!  Oh Almost forgot Also Bridgette got married yesterday!  Whoo hoo!  hehe!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Target, if you shop right you find ALL kinds of deals.  I will try to catch up on journals soon, thanks for still coming by!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun shopping!!!  I watched the season finale of Gilmore Girls, and was shocked too.  I'm not a prude or anything, but Rory having an affair with Dean who is married just doesn't sit well with me.  I know a lot of girls watch the show and it's just the wrong message to be sending to kids.  And Rory of all people--Miss Goody Two Shoes.  I wish she was still with Jess.  Ok, now I'm talking about the show like it's real so you can tell I really need to a life...