Thursday, May 27, 2004

Never getting ahead

So my plan to clean clean clean yesterday went right down the hill!  Caleb started to really scream and it was because he still hadn't pooped!  He's just downright refusing to poop!  And he was making himself uncomfortable!  So I call my doctor and *Shock* She tells me to take him to the ER!  That's what she alway's says!  Might as well have a doctor up there!  After calling everyone I know to drive me there I fianlly get a hold of Brett's mom and she takes me!  And after 4 hours of being up there we were sent home with a prescribe for Colace and a dr appt Friday @11.  I'll save you the gory details about what they did~No it was not an enema it was Worse!  He is pooping today and it is MESSY!  On another note last night we had to go to the res to get cigerettes so Brett decided since we were on the Res he was going to let me drive a bit!  WHoo hoo!  As you all know I do not have a drivers license or even a permit hehe!  And Brett even said I drove better then he thought I would hehe!  He said I have to work on my right turning and my signals but other then that I did good!  Whoo hoo!  License here I come!  Why don't I already have it?? I've been to chicken LOL!  But now I'm not and now I'm ready to drive hehe!  So Brett said maybe tomorrow after Caleb's appt we'd go driving some more and some time next week I'd get my permit hehe!  But I am off now I have dishes soaking laundry going and about 50 more things to do since now I'm 3 days behind in cleaning!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank god he pooped!!!!  Wy does you doctor send you to the ER??  Did you call after hours??  Mine would prefer to see the patient if they could.  If it was during hours and she sent you to the ER, then find a new one!!!!

Enjoy your cleaning!!!  LOL  I am typing a paper for my Aunt for her school!!  12 PAGES!!!  I rather be cleaning!!

Anonymous said...

Get your license girl!!  FREEDOM!!!  I know how it is thou......   HUGS