Tuesday, May 4, 2004
Early Early
Morning all! I'm pretty tired over here. Advice for anyone who has problems sleeping NEVER turn it on Any of the Lifetime channels! I got sucked right in to a movie last night and faught falling asleep to watch the end of it but I failed. But I tell ya that Damn Lifetime channel! I told Brett about how I am sick of them coming over early and staying till all hours and he said well next time pull me aside and tell me..Right and anyone who knows Brett and I knows when I say something next time he's going to say I'm being rude or blah blah blah! @@! I think it was Lisa (hehe it's always Lisa) who asked about a pattern of me getting upset when they come over and ya know your right LOL! But when can I do? It's Brett's best friend and his girlfriend won't let him come over without her for awhile when she actually had a job we'd only have them come over on the nights she worked put then I got on baby duty. And it's hard because Brett and I really don't have many friends at all. ANd to have "couple" friends seems better it's just I can't stand his girlfriend she tries to hard to be my friend. And she's immature and just not on the same level I am ya know?? She's all about sleeping in and partying and I'm sooo not like that sleeping in for me is 8:30-9am and partying HAH! Been there done that. On a good note Tanith and Autumn came over yesterday! Caleb was soo excited! And for once UGH I didn't get any pictures! As soon as they got here Caleb and Autumn went up to his room anyways. It stunk that they couldn't play outside but in May when it's only 40 degrees somethings wrong. Oh wow I almost forgot to add yesterday Caleb and I went over to my mom's to drop off some more things for Ryan and Caleb was playing with this play gun that goes to some toy (I hate play guns but..) and he was pretending to "Shoot" random things and he was running and knocked my mom's phone over because it was standing up on the floor and he kept trying to stand it back up and it just kept falling and after trying to stand it up 6 times he turned to it pointed the play gun and said Bang! And then laid it down. Ryan and I were laughing so hard my mom kept asking us what he did and we couldn't explain it to her because we were laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face LOL! But I am off now got a lot of stuff to do before story hour. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment