So we get to spend today waiting for Ryan's doctor to call. I hate waiting I'm a very inpatient person. And Brett and I aren't speaking.. Over stupid crap too! He decided to have his friend Todd and his girlfriend and baby come over yesterday. Now it didn't bother me that he had them over, It was the point that we hadn't been home in 2 days and the house was trashed! ANd he didn't help me clean he just left~So before people came over I had to run around and clean, I got the kitchen and living room done before they got here, And when they walked in the door I told Brett he was cleaning the dining room...So While they were here I took a shower, ran a care package over to my brother and then had to go grocery shopping so to be nice I had Sam go with me and we took Caleb, And of course since they have NO money due to having no jobs and not even looking for jobs I had to get stuff for all of us for dinner, Now Brett makes good money but we have a lot of things budgeted but had to feed them @@ so I call Brett on the cell and ask him what he wants me to get for dinner.. And this turns into a fight Well how am I suppose to know. And it's like ya a$$ you invited your friends over and we have to feed them you should know! So he say's just get hamburgers and coneys. Okay done we get home and I'm putting things away and Brett say's that's all you got? I don't think that's going to be enough Well fine then you go back to the store. No it's fine will make due. UGH!! And for the record I got more then enough! But time drags on...There's not really anything to do at our house and it's getting late and about 8:30 Sam and Todd start argueing about who's going to hold the baby till she falls asleep and Sam keeps saying She's not going to fall asleep inless Caleb does. Now Caleb won't go to sleep anyways but especially when people are here so Brett is sitting on the computer playing on the computer and listening to music and I start cleaning up since noone else knows how and Brett asks me what's wrong and I Just say are you going to clean the dining room? So he straightens it up for me whoo hoo! and then sits back down at the computer now it's 9pm and people are still here Caleb is being fussy and I'm just going crazy I'm tired I want quiet time and I get nada! Caleb starts throwing stuff and throwing a fit because he was tired pretty much and then Sam and Todd start argueing again about who's going to change the babies diaper who's going to hold her who's going to make the bottle UGH!!!!!!! So then Caleb throws a toy at me and hits me so I make him sit in time out and Brett looks at me and say's what's wrong and I say Can you help me with Caleb maybe spend sometime with him? ANd he say's what you have him in time out he's fine. Whatever Brett thanks for the help. And he say's help with what your not doing anything. And I said yeah I was I'm trying to calm Caleb down so he can lay down can you help at least. ANd he say's oh I don't do enough I bring the money home and I work. ALways when we fight he throws this in my face. So I snap back Yeah and that's all you do what a great life work, sleep do what ya please. And he say's Yeah and what do you do nothing. So I say screw you andf I go upstairs and lay down so 15 mins later he comes upstairs and say's can you come down stairs and watch Caleb while I drop them off. Excuse me watch him?? He's my son it's not considered watching him. So I snap back Well I'm going to have to aren't I? And he just walks downstairs and starts getting ready anyways fast forward I get Caleb set up in his room he's watching tv in his room and I'm in bed watching tv Brett comes home, comes upstairs say's goodnight Caleb, Gets in his pajamas, gets in bed asks me to turn the light off and that's it goes to sleep. GRR men! Frustartes me! You don't bring people over at 11am and not bring them home till after 9pm I would have liked to spend some time alone with just my family! We don't have to constantly go somewhere and have people over! I know long vent and seems stupid but it just musters up and drives me crazy! But I am off now I think I smell a yucky diaper and I'm going to wait around some more for my mom to call with any new news she just called and said that the hospital was faxing over the X-rays to the dr so we should hear withing the next hour. *hugs*
PS Quick question for those with little babies~I don't remember but when a baby is 7-8 mons don't they eat more then just a bottle?? WHile they were hear yesterday all they gave the baby were bottles and some baby toast I thought they ate regular food too??

4 comments:
i hate when men don't think befor ethey do stuff.. ugh!!!!
Everyone does it different, but Sam eats fruit, veggies, cereal and cookies, along with 3-4 bottles of formula and a bottle of juice. That's his daily diet! I still don't think I am doing it right, but I must be doing something right! WOW that was a long entry Steph, sounds like a crappy time hon.
Yikes...sorry you had such an awful day. Sounds like some people need to learn how to take a hint and leave at an appropriate hour. I'm on your side--your husband is asking too much of you and your son for that length of time (and feeding them to boot--that is way over the limit in my book). Well, it sounds like they don't have a car since your husband had to take them home, so that's a good thing. Tell your husband not to bring them over anymore unless he signs a contract stating what time he will bring them home (and it has to be a reasonable hour).
YUCK! What a crappy entire day for you! I hate having people over my house no matter what. I give you credit for even trying to understand that Brett needs to have them over so often. Everytime this couple comes over with their baby, you seem to get upset. Do you see the pattern? I think you should talk to Brett and let him know that they affect you and it bothers you how they treat their child. And, yes, a 7 month old should be eating more than 1 bottle in a 9 hour period! That is just scary!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment