Sunday, May 30, 2004

Proud Mama

Yesterday's picnic was great!  My lil man went fishing and caught 2 fish!  I was so proud!  That's all he wanted to do was Fish Fish Fish!  I didn't get many pics of the picnic because my dumb camera broke!  But that's okay on our way home from the picnic we stopped and picked up a new one hehe!  Brett spoils me!  We have the Memorial parade to go to today!  My grandparents are coming over so my grandma and Melissa can go with us to the parade and my mom and brother will go!  Hopefully everyone will get along!  I have tons of cleaning to do before they get here!  See what happens when I get lazy on weekends hehe!  Hopefully Brett will get up with Caleb tomorrow and I can sleep in hehe!  But I have to get off and clean!  I just wanted to share about my lil man and his first fishing!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  Your son looks like he's just the happiest kid in the world!

Anonymous said...

Well, you know how I felt about Caleb's fishies he caught when we instant messaged after he caught them!  WOO-HOOOOOO for Caleb!!!  He is such a cutie and honestly looks like a grown man in the pics when he is concentrating!  What a wonderful day!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your son is the cutest little boy. I don't have any kids but I can remeber when we first took my little sister fishing she loved it except for the worms.