Friday, May 28, 2004

Yawn

Hello hello!  Well hmm where should I start?? As you all know Caleb is having problem's pooping!  And we had a dr appt to check it out today~Well his Dr had the nerve to say that it was mine and hubbies fault because we don't dicipline him enough and we let him run our lives!  Excuse me?? Then she told me to keep him on the Colace (like that's safe) and to give him prunes and when I told her Caleb hated prunes and wouldn't eat them she said Well who's the adult?? EXCUSE ME??  UGH!  I do have to say THANK YOU LISA!  You honestly calmed me down and made me feel better!  It's just so frustrating!  Then my mom came and took me shopping for my birthday and I got 5 new tank tops whoo hoo!  Then hehe this girl Beth~She's soo awesome!  She sent me a HUGE box of boys 4T clothes these clothes are great!!  Trust me!  You'll be seeing some pics of Caleb in them everyday hehe!  In fact right now he's wearing a new set of jammies and we went out to dinner earlier with my grandparents and we changed his clothes so he could wear a new outfit hehe!  She's an awesome awesome girl!  You should check her journal out here~ http://journals.aol.com/theschmutzinator/MyThoughts/

I'm too lazy to make a link so copy and paste is what you get heehee!  But I am off need to feed all my cats then head to bed!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Caleb is feeling better.  Have you tried apple juice?  I think that makes your stools loose (sorry I'm being gross, but I don't know any other way to say it).  And I think I remember Karo syrup being something that helps you move your bowels (again, sorry).  That can't be any fun for him.

Anonymous said...

I would go to a different doctor, I know I said it before, but I really mean it now.  I had a doctor that would talk to me like that and she's lucky I didn't SLAP her!!  If you are having a problem with him pooping it isn't her place to "educate" you in being an adult!!  IT is her job to teach you how to help him POOP!!!  KWIM.  Meanwhile, I looked it up and came up with some suggestions ~~~>
http://familydoctor.org/222.xml  
http://www.comeunity.com/disability/constipation-links.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=constipation+in+childrenhtml

I hope those help!!!

AND . . . . I am SO GLAD that you LOVE the clothes so much!!!  I really wanted someone to enjoy them and I couldn't think of a better person than your little angel.  He is so cute!!  I can't wait to see the pics!!!!  :D

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!  I have been there before before, so I know how you can panic when a doctor tells you something that you do not want to do!  And, HOORAY for all the new, very clean, amazing clothes!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa