Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Okay

Okay everyone!  I got a call this morning and they closed my CPS case!!! WHOO HOO!  I'm sooo excited!  Aren't you?? LOL! But my computer is really acting up BIG time!  So I am going to spend the next few days backing everything up so that I can crash it and start over so if I am missing for a few day's you know where I am!  LOve you all hope to be back soon. *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great!!  Good luck with the computer, miss ya!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

i'm a bit lost...what is a CPS case?

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEHAAAAAA!  I knew that everything would turn out just fine, as I told you!!  What hell you went through though!  I am so happy to read this news!  Now, go tell Caleb to go to bed and make as much NOISE as he wants to!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa