Friday, May 28, 2004
QUick
Not much time today~Caleb's dr appt is in 2 hours and we need showers. Melissa spent the night last night and she'll be staying tonight also hehe! Caleb is having problems sleeping all night he just kept crying out yelling OW! So he ended up sleeping with Brett and I! Poor lil man hopefully today the doctor can tell us what to do! I'm getting so frustrated. I just want him to get better! We have a big family picnic tomorrow at my Great AUnts house! And of course because my other Aunt (Melissa's mom) was invited they didn't invite my mom @@! It used to be a family picnic/my birthday party but since I'm older that went out the window! And then Sunday they have a Big memorial day parade, SO we will be going to that. I'll have lots of pics hehe! See ya later. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope all goes well at the doctor!!! Keep me posted if you have a chance. Have fun at the party too!!!
Have a great weekend Stephy!! HUGS
WOW! You have an entire weekend planned! I am impressed woman!! It should be beautiful weather for you at least, so have fun!!! And, about Caleb's "problem" we talked about today, don't worry!!!! It will work out on it's own. No need to stress about stuff like that! Ugghhhh, doctors!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment