Saturday, May 22, 2004
Saturday hehe
I think this is the first time I've updated on a Saturday in a long time! Wanted to tell you about my shower adventure yesterday! Caleb and I were taking a shower together and he decided to throw a toy at me~Hit me square on the nose and as soon as it hit blood splattered everywhere! ALl over my shower curtain all over me all over Caleb, All over the back of the shower, In the shower. And as I'm trying to stop the bleeding and clean up Caleb the UPS guy shows up! It was completly awful! I hate the site of blood. I call my mom and ask her how to stop it and that I could really use help so I can clean it up~And she says well I'm going to lay down! @@! So while holding a tissue over my nose I clean the tub/shower then get Caleb back in wash his hair, Get him dressed spank him and sit him in time out. So I sit and hold my nose and after a half hour it stops bleeding! So I look in on Caleb in time out and he's passed out! UGH! I should have taken a pic but I was still so angry and in pain! SO I jump in the shower. It was just an eventful afternoon! Our friends did come over and it was different but great! They paid for there own dinner, Drove themselves here, brought there own drinks and cleaned up after themselves.! LOL! And Ron's girlfriend Katie is great! We have a lot more in common then I thought. SO we all had fun. Today were suppose to go garage saling but...Brett's still sleeping and it's raining! UGH! But I am off! TTYL. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is the worst feeling in the world when our children do something to hurt us physically, because you want to immediately strike back but you can't, because it's your child!! I remember when all three of mine went through that biting stage and bit me HARD in different areas of my body! It hurt so bad and you immediately want to throw them across the room, but you don't. I don't know how I would react if there was actual blood involved! You poor thing!!!! Glad you got it under control and ended up having a good night afterall!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Sorry to hear about your shower mishap! Hope you're doing better and hope you have a great rest of the weekend!
Post a Comment