Monday, May 10, 2004

another Monday

Monday!  YUCK!  I would have much rather slept all day!  My house is trashed.  The kitchen looks awful. Since Brett was the one who did all the cooking I have to give him that since it was Mothers Day he did do all the cooking but he didn't clean up after himself.  Going to take me forever to clean!  I have dishes from the whole weekend plus yesterday!  Caleb likes sleeping in his new big boy bed!  He slept all night!  He didn't even wake me up till 8:30!  Which is sleeping in for me!  It was so nice.  Only problem now is there is NO room in his bedroom all of his stuff is just cluttered together now!  I'm going to have to rearrange it somehow I'm not sure how though consider he has so much stuff!  Not sure what else is going on today besides cleaning.  My dad called me last night to wish me a happy Mothers Day and asked me what I wanted for my B-day..15 more days :) and I told him $ for new clothes and he said he would but I highly doubt it!  It'll get "lost" in the mail like it has the past 3 yrs in a row.  Which ticks me off because everytime I talk to him all I hear about is how much $ he has and how many great things he's buying.  Drives me crazy.  Well I'm going to catch up on some journals and start cleaning. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your Support Steph.  How was the rest of Mothers Day?  HUGS