Wasn't I so cute?? 23 years ago I was born hehe! ANd now here I am! Nice and old hehe! You should see the great present Brett bought me! It's a scanner/copier/printer and fax machine all in one! I sure had fun playing with it last night! It also came with a disc for scrapbooking. Too cool because now I can just do scrapbook over the computer! HEHE! And the scanner is great! Tonight I'm going out to dinner with my friend Danica and that's it! Brett Caleb her hubby and her daughter are staying here! YAY! A night out without kids! Anyways I am off! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ENJOY YOUR DAY GIRLFRIEND!! HUGS!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU STEPHY!!! Wow, 23 years old huh?!?! Time to start getting Medicare and your auto insurance should go down because of your old age. KIDDING!! Gosh, I can actually remember turning 23! It seems so long ago though! Enjoy your night out with no children! Blessings in the upcoming year on your birthday sweety pie!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
awwwww... i have NO baby pics of me...HAPPY B- Day girl!!!
Post a Comment