Not much going on here! It got up to 83! I can't wait till Fall LOL! I know I'm awful! I sprayed all the neighborhood kids with my hose hehe! Caleb got soaked and he loved it. So since not much to say how about some websites to check out??
Pointless website but we get a kick out of it LOL http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
Caleb thinks this is great LOL http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~alexann/
Ahh I had more funny websites I wanted to share but guess who doesn't remember where she saved them?? HEHE! Will call that a Mommy moment! You know what stinks I'll have tons of stuff I want to write about and I'll completly forget! Think I better start carrying around a notebook hehe! I used to.. Mommy brain again. For those who have commented on my story No I haven't updated it I've wanted too but I don't know I guess I get depressed about it. I have sent what I have written to a few of my friends on the computer and none of them have even read it yet.. Guess it just killed my motivation. I know I shouldn't care what other people think and I should just do it for me..But incase you haven't noticed I hardly ever do anything for myself. I'll get paid for sitting and think hmm what can I buy Caleb? I'm awful! For once I need to think about myself. But that's hard for me I've always had to put other people first and Yes Caleb will always be first but just once I need to think of myself. Well anywaysthis was going to be a blah entry and I ended up not being able to shut up LOL! But I am off bedtime and some baby making hehe. I know I'm awful. *hugs*

2 comments:
Hee-hee! I am always saying I want to put a notebook around my neck at all times too! And, about never doing anything for yourself, well, that's just called being a mom I guess! I know I NEVER do anything for myself, but yet get lectured by everyone about making sure to put myself first. Yeah right!
Hugs and love, Lisa
TMI TMI!! LOL I like the warm weather but it gets old quick. Thanks for the websites, may check them out later. HUGS
Post a Comment