In about 5-10 mins I'm going to have a screaming kid on my hands! He's talking to the kids outside waiting for the bus and as soon as they get on the school bus he's going to lose it. It's so funny because he calls them "The Kids" THe above pics are some pics I've taken in the past few day's of my lil man and friends or as he says the kids LOL! We've been up for over an hour and all I've gotten done is cleaning up the marker he drew everyewhere and dishes soaking LOL! That's okay though I got my whole downstairs clean yesterday today I just have to straighten up! But then there's upstairs UGH! Up there is crazy! Caleb's room looks like a storage area! I have no idea where to put all of his stuff. My only option would be too put shelves up but Brett says no because he wants to move and doesn't want to spend money on this house. I started writing to my cousin in jail I just have no idea what to say to her without saying WHat the *%^@ were you thinking?? If not sure what I'm talking about go to an older entry HERE so I have no idea what the hell to say to her. I kind of just told her what was going on here. And on a sad note my mother calls me yestrday to tell me one of our cousins commited suiside I feel sympathy for the rest of the family who knew him as I did not he moved away when I was very young. You can read about that HERE So that's 3 deaths so far in my family this year. They say they come in 3's. And with Catholics we can not say he commited suicide and we can not say how. My family is catholic I have been baptised and all that good stuff but I don't follow the bible or anything like that I'm far from being religious. But I am off now going to do dishes and the 60 million loads of laundry. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was just looking at your pics and reading your Journal. He is really such a handsome little angel!!! Thanks for sharing and I love your Journal!! I hope mine comes out as good!!
Post a Comment